Score Big with Embossing folders from CTMH

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Your Day



This stamp set just wasn't my style and I almost didn't use it at all. However, while hopping through the blog hop on the 1st, I saw cards that were so cute. So, because I needed to make my granddaughter a birthday card today, I decided to play with it.
I actually had to make two cards so my daughter had one to give also.

Stamp set used is "It's Your Day" the August 2009 Stamp of the month.
I also used the Animal Cookies Paper Pack.
And on the second card, I used the Foam Die-Cut Numbers. I didn't want to heat it and impress a stamp into it, so I just used an embossing folder from my Cuttlebug to give it a little added dimension.
The cake and candles have glitter on them.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Your cards turned out really great. This stamp set hasn't impressed me much - but your cards are cute. I really like how you used 'words' as cake layers in the second card.